Examples of Our Most Popular Design Styles
Of course, with Loose Letters you are not limited to these options. If you can glue it, you can do it!
When ordering a custom-made sign:
- You can specify the style codes you see here in the quote request form.
- Or you can tell us about your ideas for something different in the Message section of the request form.
Click on the tabs below to check out a sample of each of our most popular styles:
We’ve listed a few more ideas for you below but the possibilities don’t end here!
- Styles 3-2, 12-2
- 8-inch and 12-inch letters have pre-drilled keyholes in the backs so they can hang flush against a wall
- Arrange letters in a wave or as if they are bouncing around!
- 2-3 lines of text can go on tall boards e.g. “Jack’s Room”
- Order ready-to-finish materials, drill some holes, and add pegs to create a functional sign to hang your hat on!
Boards come in heights of 3.5″, 5.5″, 9.5″, and 13.5″ and can be up to 39″ long.
Letters and shapes that hang off the edge of the board are most prone to damage if your sign detaches itself from your wall or door.
Next – Prices for Materials and Finishing